The DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program prepares professionals to create and lead successful diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies for organizational excellence and a competitive edge in today’s global marketplace. The program blends theory and practice during a 5-day intensive curriculum and on-going professional development through the DiversityFIRST™ Graduate Network. Read more
Graduates of the program are recognized as a National Diversity Council Certified Diversity Professional (NDCCDP).
Upon completion of the 5-day program, participants will:
- Recognize diversity, equity, and inclusion as drivers of business success and employee engagement in the 21st-century workplace.
- Possess a broad range of knowledge and skills to perform at a high level as DEI professionals and bring value to their organizations.
- Gain access to a reputable and reliable community of professionals through the DiversityFIRST™ Graduate Network to encourage continued learning as the DEI field evolves.
- Enhance credibility with the National Diversity Council’s CDP designation to positively impact professional growth.
The target audience for the DiversityFIRST™ Certification Program includes professionals working in the DEI field and any other professionals across industries with an interest in the field.
Participants are expected to complete assigned readings and arrive prepared to actively engage in classroom discussions. All participants will be provided password access to the DiversityFIRST™ Toolkit, which is the primary repository of selected articles and readings required, prior to the actual classroom instruction. Successful completion of the program requires mastery of both the pre-assigned readings and the classroom curriculum.
- Completion of pre-work
- Completion of class projects during 5-day program
- Multiple-choice exam